The Athens County Engineer, Jeff Maiden, will be accepting applications for BUSINESS MANAGER. This is a full-time position, designated unclassified, as defined in ORC 124.11 (A)(8).
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, preferably government.
· Associate’s Degree in Business, with an emphasis on financial systems, accounting, or computer science. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Experience using Financial Management Software (especially “MUNIS”)
· Strong Microsoft Office software skills required.
Qualified applicants should possess the following work skills:
· Strong problem solving skills
· Attention to detail/ quality management/ writing ability
· Dependability and consistent work effort
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Planning, organization and follow up capabilities
Salary range: $ 35,000 to $ 52,000 per year; based on experience/ qualifications.
Extraordinary Benefit Package including Health-Dental-Vision Insurance; Paid time off for Holidays (12 days); Personal Time (3 days); Vacation (2 weeks after 1 year); Sick Leave (Accrued 15 days/ year); and OPERS retirement.
Applications and resumes are due by Friday, July 20th, at 3:30pm. Applications are available at www.athenscountyengineer.org or can be picked up at the Athens County Engineer’s Office, 16000 Canaanville Road, Athens, Ohio, 45701 between the hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
The Athens County Engineer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application for Employment – Click to Download